Monday 5 March 2012

What all and what all not.

A short intro:
I am a final year Engineering student. My marksheet says I'm a consistent scorer (:P), professors say, I'm a religious bunker, parents refuse to comment and friends say, "how manage!"
In my opinion, I've learnt to use 'Survival of the fittest' as my Mantra during Engineering. Needless to say, I've enjoyed more, than how much I've learnt.

Engineering life is soon to be a span of four years expanded and stored in memory that I'll miss for the rest of my life. Chetan Bhagat has already ruined it for me when I read that Five Point Someone book in Jr. College. But, it's not only about how the system kills you. It is also about how you are shaped to rule the system. These days never leave you, they're the days when you are spared from the messy real world, yet have to deal with the toughness it's going to bring you ahead. Here, you explore and define yourself, make and break your future, build your personality at best and waste a lot of time over social networking as a rule.

In this blog, I'm going to write (in fluent English, Hinglish, regional Indian languages and sometimes, even in SMS lingo)  about my experiences during Engg, lessons learnt, relationships, events, pastimes and some educational (:P) stuff. Fortunately, I've had a bit of it all at my college, so I am hoping I'd manage to add what I picked up from them as well. This blog would be written strictly in casual words.
Not that I consider myself as a prime representative of globally spread Engineering students, thus contributions from readers are also invited.

Please send your feedback, posts and suggestion at:
inevirt@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. super blog....well explained about engineering life :) anyone help me to find the best Engineering Classes in Mumbai with low budget and iam also ok with home tutor.

    ReplyDelete